Businesses with 5 to 25 users may learn that hosting your own mail server is not efficient and sometimes is not worth the effort and expense involved. Often times this could lead to more downtime than going with an outside service and more expense when downtime, IT support and others intangible cost are taken into consideration.
We understand how it can tempting for very small companies to simply rely on free e-mail services like Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail, but these days there is something about having your own domain name that makes your business look more legitimate. Using a free e-mail account is a dead giveaway that your organization runs on a shoestring. Fortunately, both Google and Microsoft offer affordable and robust hosted e-mail solutions.
All Computer Center is team of professionals and technical know-how allow us to collaborate with our customers to develop strategic roadmaps for implementing cloud technology and help them adopt, manage and enhance cloud applications. In other words we will bring clarity by providing consultative support, implement your chosen solution and manage it all under one trusted partner.
Microsoft Email Solutions, including office 365
Outlook, web, and mobile access
Today business demand more of their email services such anytime, anywhere, different devices. Our Business Email solutions, your coworkers can access their email using Outlook, a mobile phone, allowing you to access from your desktop or any web browser by using the Outlook Web App.
– Stay organized with calendars, tasks & notes.
– Mobile device support for email, contacts, & calendars.
– SSL Encryption, anti-spam, antivirus, automatic backups & more.
– Unparalleled simplicity and ease of administration.
– Remote web-based admin interface.
– Detailed server health logs, charts, reports, and statistics.
Email Spam Control Services
SecureTide™ blocks 99 percent of spam and viruses, keeping your inbox clean and your network safe. SecureTide is easy, effective and affordable email security from AppRiver, the company trusted to protect over eight million mailboxes worldwide.
With SecureTide, there is no onsite hardware or software required and set-up is easy: A simple change to your MX records is all it takes to get started. You’ll receive a daily Held Spam Report to see the spam you’re (not) missing. You can also find and restore any legitimate messages we might mistake for spam. To make SecureTide even more effective, the service also allows you to adjust your settings to add or block other senders automatically.
Here’s the best part: You can try SecureTide free for 30 days. Once you see how effectively SecureTide works, simply pay a low monthly, per-user fee to keep it. And there’s no long-term obligation or cancellation fee, so you can stop the service any time you’d like.
Easy. Effective. Affordable. Try SecureTide today and experience email without spam.
Easy to set up. Instantly effective. SecureTide is AppRiver’s award-winning email security service that intercepts spam and viruses before they can ever reach your inbox or servers.
SecureTide Features & Benefits:
|Real-time protection from today’s IT threats||User level filter permissions|
|Simple implementation||Disaster email recovery included*|
|No hardware or software installation||99-percent effectiveness in blocking spam and viruses|
|Inbound and outbound email protection||99-percent effectiveness in blocking spam and viruses|
|Daily Held Spam Reports||Office 365 compatible|
* Disaster email recovery feature will hold up to 30 days of email in a queue anytime your mail servers are offline. This feature may be augmented with our Email Continuity Service (ECS) that will allow one, some, or all users to have an Outlook Web Access mailbox (with up to the last 30-days of mail) embedded within our customer portal. There is a small ECS mailbox/month fee for this service.
Google email solutions including Google App for business
Get Professional email, with your own identify, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Built for business, designed for teams. By choosing Google Apps as your messaging and collaboration platform allows your organization to be part of the cloud.
– Migration for small businesses
– Full Migration Support with dedicated Project Manager and Migrations Specialist
– Troubleshooting and guidance from our Migration Support Team
– Training and Change Management Offerings across the organization
– Admin training and best practices guidance